Utility Detection and GPR Survey
Utility Detection and GPR Survey Summary:
The Utility team at Severn Partnership, carried out a Utility Detection and GPR Survey. The site consisted of a large derelict building with several smaller outbuildings. The site was generally well kept with the surrounding land generally consisting of short grass with minimal vegetation.
The buildings are to be completely demolished and the entire site extents are to be replaced with a new multi million pound training facility. The accurate mapping of utility services was required so that all redundant services could be removed, services cross cutting the site could be diverted and new services required for the redevelopment could be installed and linked to the existing infrastructure.
The Survey Included:
- Survey in accordance to TSA Guidelines as a Level 6 Survey.
- Full Post Processing of Ground Penetrating Radar data.
- Radio Frequency Location (RFL).
- RFL passive and active cable detection.
- Visual inspection of and manhole chambers within the site for verification of service type and depth.
- Drainage tracing survey using Cobra and Sonde.
- Topographical Survey.
- Utility Detection Plan (AutoCAD and PDF formats).
- Manhole Schedule.
- Utility Detection Report.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to us on 01952 676 775.