The Survey Association (TSA) – Utility Surveyor Course
The Survey Association (TSA) – Utility Surveyor Course Summary:
Severn Partnership is committed to developing the skills of its surveyors through various practical and theory based courses. Several team members have recently completed the 5 day Utility Surveyor Course at the TSA training centre near Worcester.
Course Content Included:
- Learning the general makeup of the utility infrastructure.
- Understanding stat plans from various providers and consolidating them onto a single plan.
- Understanding PAS128 levels and when they should be put to use.
- Electromagnetic (EM) theory and practical use (RD8000 & Vivax Vloc-5000 receivers and transmitters).
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) theory and practical (Mala easy locator HDR & IDS Opera Duo).
- Detailed reporting and explanation for identified discrepancies between detected services and Statutory Records.
- Written and Practical exam.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to us on 01743 875 000.