Rail Structure Survey
Rail Bridge Survey Summary:
From a single bridge to 205 structures in three months – plans, sections, elevations, 3D models,laser scanning– we can plan, arrange access and survey. Plus using reflectorless techniques we can minimise cost by reducing track access requirements.
On highways, waterways and railways, bridge structures form an integral part of the transport network. With the massive number of structures dating back to Victorian construction and the need to merge present day designs into existing structures, there is a large and growing demand for dimensionally correct structure surveys.
Our reflectorless survey capability using total stations and Laser scanners is ideal for surveying complicated three dimensional details without the need for direct access. Our teams have also undergone confined spaces training to allow us to access areas inside open structures.
We understand track lowers, highways survey, bridge abutments and what constitutes key important information. Our 3D modelling& visualisation team can also model structures in high detail if required.
We can also set up precise monitoring systems (manned or automated) should it be required.
- Topographical survey +/- 50m (3D DWG)
- Cross sections (2D DWG)
- Elevations of portals (2D DWG)
- 3D model visualisation of the bridge
- ClearRoute clearance gauging SCO files
- Reflected ceiling plan of structural beams
- Registered scan cloud dataset
Examples of Relevant Experience Includes:
- Great Western Line Electrification – 205 structure surveys
- Birmingham bridge guard surveys
- Paddington LTVA project
- Numerous bridge deck replacement survey
- Conwy Rail bridge portals
For more information please email us at email@example.com or speak to us on 01952 676 775.