Rail Signal Sighting Survey
Rail Signal Sighting Survey Summary:
Signal sighting survey via simple cross sections, elevations or full laser scanning & 3D modelling of trackside & overhead detail for analysis.
Severn Partnership can produce both 2D and 3D data for signal sighting surveys as required by the design team. Our Surveyors can work efficiently using reflectorless total stations to complete the majority of their work from separated green zones; negating the need for expensive track access.
Survey Detail Provided Includes:
- Topographical plans around the proposed signal or gantry.
- Full 3D models & visualisations.
- Cross sections through ground, tracks and OHLE.
- Locations checked against GPS coordinates or track chainage.
- Signal aspect surveys to show the position of the lights and feathers.
- Elevations of existing:
- Portal gantries.
- Cantilever gantries.
- Signal gantries and baskets.
We can visit multiple sites in a day to complete large projects and have the resource to plan, survey and process the data to meet your deadlines.
Examples of Relevant Experience Includes:
- Newport re-signalling project.
- Paddington station to Ladbroke Grove re-signalling following the train crash.
- Stafford area Norton Bridge Alliance contract.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to us on 01952 676 775.